5.01.2007
Reason #482 Why Sprint Sucks
I have a long history of hating Sprint. One time, in college, I tried to cancel my Sprint contract only to get put on hold for 42 minutes and then lectured by the customer service rep who told me "most customers learn to be patient".

I didn't get to cancel, because Sprint threatened to charge me $200 to do so. And since then I've repeatedly had problems with random charges.

Alas, I'm still with them, because my contract seems to automatically extend every time I take a call. I believe I'm locked in until 2037. Or something.

Now, Sprint is charging me - and all the rest of their Texas customers - a new fee. You see, the lege passed a business tax increase that BUSINESSES ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY. Due to a quirk in the bill language, lovely Sprint decided to pass the tax onto customers, instead.

Lawmakers - who also hate Sprint - are trying to fix things.

"When I die, I'm hoping that I go to heaven and Sprint goes to hell so they can't get me." -Rep. John Smithee, R-Amarillo

Related:
9/27/2004 Sprint PCSuck
10/2/2004 Sprint PCSuck Update
Posted by E
| Link to this post | 1 comments |





Email Me
My Profile

Blog Button...



    By the DMAs
    1.New York
    Protz
    2.Los Angeles (but traveling)
    Jayna
    3.Chicago
    Jason
    5.Dallas-Fort Worth
    Dan
    Jimmie
    Seymour
    Wongton
    6.San Francisco
    Hasser
    7.Boston
    Channing
    Jonathan
    Josh
    10.Houston
    Lil' Lost Robot
    Matty
    12.Phoenix
    Erica
    14.Seattle-Tacoma
    Thomas
    34.Cincinnati
    Jay
    36.Greenville-Spartanburg
    Brad
    Cinlach
    Grayson
    Michelle
    Sappy Chick
    47.Jacksonville
    Garvin
    49.Austin
    Political Junkie
    73.Toledo
    Maureen
    79.Columbia, SC
    Doug
    Will's Ladies
    137.Columbia-Jefferson City
    Wohleber
    141.Beaumont-Port Arthur
    Mark Hancock
    150.Anchorage
    Matthew
    Foreign Bureaus
    Jason (Hong Kong)

    You are visitor #...

    Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter

    Blogroll Me!
    Site Feed
    Add to Google



    Listed on BlogShares



     View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


    Who Links Here