4.24.2004
Draft Day 2004, Baby
I am pretending to be excited because I love Casey on Sports Night. Oh wait, he's a fictional character. I am feigning excitement for fake people? Hrmm...

Anyway, on with The Men of the Week.
-Eli Manning, cause he got what he wanted - any team but the Chargers.
-Pat Tillman
-The Soldiers of the 4th ID. They are finally back home at Fort Hood.
-Mark Ruffalo, who the Chronicle calls "a heartthrob for women with high IQs," which doesn't explain why I like him.
-Bryan Mathews, because he made the underlining go away on this blog...
-News T*n's Ryan Kelly, because he's available for comment, and helped get me a bite for my story Wednesday. Says Ryan, "Making Men of the Week is the greatest honor any young Irishman can receive. I promise to uphold my duties to continue the longstanding two-week tradition of Men of the Week."
Posted by E
| Link to this post |





Email Me
My Profile

Blog Button...



    By the DMAs
    1.New York
    Protz
    2.Los Angeles (but traveling)
    Jayna
    3.Chicago
    Jason
    5.Dallas-Fort Worth
    Dan
    Jimmie
    Seymour
    Wongton
    6.San Francisco
    Hasser
    7.Boston
    Channing
    Jonathan
    Josh
    10.Houston
    Lil' Lost Robot
    Matty
    12.Phoenix
    Erica
    14.Seattle-Tacoma
    Thomas
    34.Cincinnati
    Jay
    36.Greenville-Spartanburg
    Brad
    Cinlach
    Grayson
    Michelle
    Sappy Chick
    47.Jacksonville
    Garvin
    49.Austin
    Political Junkie
    73.Toledo
    Maureen
    79.Columbia, SC
    Doug
    Will's Ladies
    137.Columbia-Jefferson City
    Wohleber
    141.Beaumont-Port Arthur
    Mark Hancock
    150.Anchorage
    Matthew
    Foreign Bureaus
    Jason (Hong Kong)

    You are visitor #...

    Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter

    Blogroll Me!
    Site Feed
    Add to Google



    Listed on BlogShares



     View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


    Who Links Here